Vazyme antigen Covid-19 coronavirus rapid test
Our product is in stock.
• The price includes 5% VAT.
• For professional use.
In stock (can be backordered)
In stock (can be backordered)
Vazyme coronavirus antigen rapid test introduction
The Vazyme COVID-19 antigen rapid test kit remains capable of detecting the mutated omicron coronavirus variant (download manufacturer’s certificate). The Vazyme antigen coronavirus rapid test kit is applicable to clinical qualitative detection of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) antigen in human nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab and oropharyngeal swab samples in vitro. For in vitro diagnostic use, for professional use.
Main components of the Vazyme coronavirus antigen rapid test
- 1 pc test device
- 1 pc sample extract
- 1 pc sterile swab
I. Coronavirus antigen rapid test sample requirement
Make sure the nasal cavity is moist. The tip of the swab should be inserted between 3 and 4 cm until resistance is felt. Roll the swab along the inner wall of the nostril 5 times to ensure that mucus and cells are collected.
Using the same swab, repeat this process for the other nostril to ensure that a feasible sample is taken from both nostrils. Remove the swab from the nasal cavity.
A sampling operator gently lifts the head of the person from whom specimens are collected with one hand and holds the swab in the other hand, with the swab entering through the nostrils and slowly going deep backwards along the bottom of the inferior meatus.
Excessive force should be avoided in case of traumatic hemorrhage due to arc-shape of the nasal meatus. When the tip of the swab reached the posterior wall of the pharyngonasal cavity, rotate it gently for one revolution (stop for a minute in the case of a reflex cough) and then slowly remove the swab and transfer it to an elution tube.
The person from whom specimens are collected should first rinse the mouth with normal saline, and the sampling operator moistens the swab in sterile normal saline (the swab is forbidden to be put in virus preservation solution in case of allergy caused by antibiotics); and the person from whom specimens are collected lifts head slightly, with mouth opened, accompanied by an “Ah” sound, to expose the bilateral pharyngeal tonsils.
Make the swab pass over the tongue root, wipe it back and forth with slight force on the bilateral pharyngeal tonsils of the person from whom specimens are collected for at least 3 times, and up and down on the posterior pharyngeal wall for at least 3 times, then transfer it to an elution tube.
Please read the Instructions carefully before operation.
1. Recover the test strip and specimen eluent fully to room temperature before use.
2. Take out the test cassette from the aluminum foil bag and place it on a horizontal and dry surface.
3. After the specimen is collected, add it into 0.5 ml of specimen eluent, extract it up and down for at least 10 times (or at least 15 seconds), and finally squeeze the swab, removing the eluent completely from the swab and leaving it in the eluent tube and mixing the elute well.
4. Put on the upper cover of the elution tube, put it upside down on the sampling hole of the reagent card, gently squeeze the elution tube, and drip 4 drops into the sampling hole of the reagent card, and start timing.
5. Be sure to observe the detection card in 10 minutes after the test starts and judge the result. The results observed after 15 minutes are invalid.
Covid-19 antigen test results
Only one red quality control line (C-line) is visible.
Two (2) clear red lines are visible, one is quality control line (C-line), and the other is the T test line.
There is only T test line, but no quality control line (C-line), suggesting that the item has a test error or the test result is invalid, and the item should be retested.
There is no red line, suggesting that the item has a test error or the test result is invalid, and the item should be retested.